Sunday, October 27, 2013

Gone To Long

I've been gone from my blog way too long.  It's been a crazy been couple of weeks.  Between my mother's doctors appointments and my own, renovating an apartment, and work, I have had little time to myself.  Plus the weather has turned colder and my bones and joints have definitely noticed the difference.

I lost a friend last week to cancer.  Her fight was strong.  She was a little soldier.  Deb fought through heart attacks, colon cancer, liver issues.  In the end her faith was strong.  She lived her life.  I went to her funeral mass last Monday and it urged me to get back to church myself.  Here's the kicker - I got up this morning, got dressed, drove the 10 miles to the Catholic church I used to attend at the time it always had been, and I was 2 hours late.  Ha ha.  God is testing me to see how strong my resolve is.  I read on the board outside that Mass is scheduled for Tuesday morning at 8.  That may be doable, if not, I will be there next Sunday at 8 am - NOT 10.

The visit with the Rhuemy went okay.  I get all my test results and xrays back in a couple of weeks.  I'm both excited and nervous.  I do want to know whats going on inside my own body, but then when I really do KNOW, I have to truly face it.  I know this makes sense to those of you with RA.

For now I have to hurry on.  My sister is moving today and I have to help with what I can.  I promise to be back soon.  Maybe I'll have followers soon...?  Maybe not.  To those of you reading -keep the faith, enjoy the good days, and laugh or at least smile through the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment