Monday, July 14, 2014

Blog Failure

I stopped blogging. I don't know why. It's July now. I've been suffering a lot. Storming weather and humidity have been causing my joints severe pain. Today was a migraine day too. My family, while I think they try sometimes, still don't fully understand the daily struggle I face. Between the Lupus & the RA it can be quite depressing too. So I don't just struggle physically, but mentally as well. 

I'm finding more and more things that I can't eat anymore too. My doctors have warned me that my diet would change. I try to keep to healthier options, but I still love ice cream! I can't eat onions or cucumbers now. They upset my tummy to the point of terrible pain. Heavy creams or sauces are also a 'no go'. I'm happy that breakfast foods are still yummy and have no adverse affects on me. Yea! Milk does though. Being raised on a dairy farm - this is distressing. My ice cream option is Gelato. I get dairy milk from our local farm. And I use almond milk in my cereal and coffee. You figure things out through trial and error. 

Work is going okay. As long as I stay around 25-30 hours I'm good. More than 10 hour shifts are too much. And more than 30 hours a week and I'm down for 2 days. My scheduler & I are working it out. 

I'll be blogging more. I hope someone is reading. But even if not, it's suppose to be my therapy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment